12.24.2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Before I get started, please let me apologize for the poor quality of my pictures...it is still dark outside (as this is the EARLY a.m.) and I need to get these puppies bagged and ready to go. I prefer natural light and I hate how these look using a flash. They actually look much better in real life...just sayin'!

Now, believe it or not, it kind of make me sad that the Christmas baking season is about over. I was just getting on a roll using all the cute ideas I have seen for decorating cookies around blogland. Let's just hope that I can still remember half of them come next year! So, this is it for me, the last of my Christmas cookies.






The wheels are already turning about what kind of "New Year's cookies I can come up with!

Hope you have a safe and Merry Christmas!


There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails