1.18.2011

Yeeeee haaaawwww!

These little (and when I say little, I mean about 6 inches) cowboy boots were an order that I had for this past weekend. Happy (belated) Birthday, Caleb! Please pardon the poor quality pictures, I am hoping to rectify that soon with a light box that I just purchased! Anyhoo, Jen decided to go with all cowboy boots to give as party favors. I packaged each one in a cello bag and tied with a "jute type" string. I think they turned out pretty darn cute!




This was just a little gift box that I put together for the birthday boy!



Nothing on the books for now, so unless I get super bored and just make cookies for %#*&!'s and giggles, you may not see me for a while!

Till then...happy baking!

This post linked to:








There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!

4 comments:

Paula said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have to say...it was your fantastic cookies on 2 Peas that have me sooo hooked on this new "hobby"... and it's funny you made boots today, because I was just on cake central earlier looking at these! LOL...anyway...fantastic job!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Girl, these are AH-MAZING!! You continue to blow me away with every single brilliant idea that you have. You're a freakin' COOKIE-LEBRITY! LOL Seriously, dude, I bet these were the hit of the party. Don't forget the little people when you start rubbing elbows with that Cookie Pop lady! LOL

Mariel@ www.sexymodeststyle.com said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

how cute! very well done! they also look tasty!

please come and share this to my linky party and come join my giveaway to anne franklin designs!

http://tootsiewootsieboutique.blogspot.com/

LocalFunForKids said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

These look great! You should come link up at Fun for Kids Friday http://www.localfunforkids.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails