4.28.2011

A quick little post!

I have been super busy working on a Silent Auction Cookie Bouquet that I am donating. It was fun to do, although quite time consuming. I decided to do a basket that highlights a variety of themes...this makes quite a bit more work because I have several icing colors to mix up. Typically, any order is 3-4 designs, using 3-4 colors! This basket is huge...18 cookies in all, plus I am giving a gift certificate for one dozen free cookies. I hope it raises lots of money for the school! I don't have the basket assembled yet, working on that today...I'll be back with pics!

I am happy to say I am completely finished with my first chair makeover...in case you didn't see the original post, you can see them here.  I LOVE how it turned out, and was pleasantly surprised as to how easy it actually was...time consuming, but quite easy overall!  Also on my "take a pic" list...check back later!

So now for something that I sent out on Monday...ironically, I sent it a college student in Tuscaloosa, AL, and if you have been watching the news this morning you saw where they were hit with a terrible tornado yesterday.  Although I don't know her personally, I am praying that Amy was spared any harm.







There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails