12.16.2011

Today it is not all about the Mouse...

it is about the Mouse AND my "baby" who turns 30 years old today! What better way to celebrate this memorable occasion than a road trip to Disneyland! Yep, Kelli and a few of her BFF's left yesterday for a weekend with Mickey and Minnie...still a kid at heart! Hoping for good weather and tons of fun for you guys!

Of course we had to have cookies for the goodie bags:



Happy 30th Birthday Kel, we love ya!




There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Photobucket

1 comments:

tararebeka said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Mickey is perfect for any age. I was actually inspired by the cookies you did for Taylor's 2nd birthday, and plan on a whole Mickey theme for my daughter's first birthday next month. If I can master some writing with icing, I'm gonna do Mickey hats on the cookies with each guest's name.

That's a big if.

I'll share pictures if it isn't too disastrous.

:^)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails