3.27.2012

It's all about the girls!

I LOVE doing girly orders...they are so much fun. Cassie decided she wanted hot pink nail polish and lipsticks for her daughter's birthday. Each package held one of each!




Whatch'a think...kind of fun, huh!

Thanks for letting me play, Cassie!

Check back for more cookies and sadly, a transformation "fail"!  Till then...happy baking!




There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies! Photobucket
Pin It

3 comments:

MG said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Adorable!! Love the ribbon thru the platter. I have an antique milk glass platter that has got to have been the inspiration for that one ;)

Sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

very cute! I would love to do that with all different nail polish colours

Jeanne said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Why oh why did you comment on my card? (thank you for the lovely comment) Now I am hooked on your blog. I have been so busy for the last hour looking at all your cool stuff... I haven't left a comment anywhere. I just want to ask "Can you come teach me your ways?" Everything you touch you make into something cool. I miss Hobby Lobby... We used to live in Chicago. I am already so inspired by what you do! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails