5.16.2012

How sweet it is!

Yesterday was my granddaughter, Taylor's, "official" last day of dance class till after the summer. Her recital is Saturday and can I just tell you there is nothing cuter than seeing a bunch of 3-4 year olds, dancing in their cute little costumes, on  a big stage.

This year the theme is "How Sweet it Is!"...Taylor's class is doing "A Spoonful of Sugar".  Anyhoo, for a little "Thank You", Melissa wanted to give her teacher some cookies.  Ummmm hello...what represents "sweets" better than good ol' cookies.  This is what I came up with:




 
Whatcha' think?  Good representation?  I hope her teacher enjoyed them!

FINALLY have some more finishing touches of my guest room to share...be sure to stop back by in the next day or two!

Till then...Happy Baking!






There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies! Photobucket
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails