9.03.2012

Happy Labor Day!

To all of my fellow American friends, I hope you are having a fun Labor Day weekend!   For a lot of you, this marks the "unofficial" end of summer.  For those of us that live in Arizona, school has been back in session for weeks but with 100+ degree temperatures still hovering, our summer is not quite over!  I am looking forward to some cooler temps so that I can actually get some of my furniture projects done!

A reminder that you still have about three days to enter my giveway.  You are making it exceptionally easy for me...I need quite a few more entries to bump up the prizes!

Yesterday Kelli and I painted a chevron wall in her new house...be sure to stop back by to see how it turned out!

Till then...







 There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies! Photobucket
Pin It

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails