9.27.2012

We are interuppting the previous promised post...

...of the "Big Yellow Beast", do to equipment failure!  Only I could have a computer that is less than a year old (but I guess thankfully so I guess, since it is still under warranty!) but still have the hard drive crash!  Yep, the Geeks are trying, as we speak, to get me up and running again.  Of course my beautifully, already edited, pictures of the Beast are on there and nowhere else....arghhhhh!  I am typing this now on my laptop....I must be the only person on the planet that prefers their big ol' desktop to a laptop!  I'm sorry, but my fingers just always seem to be too big to fly across the keyboard of this thing!

Anyhoo, I will be going to Kelli's today to see her newly installed granite counter tops, so I will snap a few more pics of the Beast and post tomorrow...be sure and stop back by!!

Till then....



There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies! Photobucket
Pin It

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails