8.28.2013

Back in action!

We are back from our little mini vacation!  We went "home" for my nephew's wedding.  The wedding was beautiful but in true Oregon fashion, there was rain/threat of rain, right up to the time it was to occur...not good news when having your wedding outdoors!

Anyhoo, everything went off without any major "hitches" (there always seems to be a few bumps in the road for such occasions) and it turned out great!

I was working on cookies, right up till the last minute.  Ron and I carried 10 dozen onto the plane and I am happy to report there was NO breakage!  Here are the beach themed ones:


How stinkin' cute are those little crabs?!  I just couldn't resist!

 
Everything was packaged except for the crabs:  Here is how they looked on the table:




These were all packaged as well, and when I got to Portland I put together a little basket with their cookies and the gift card enclosed.  Not a surprise that I forgot to take a picture!

I swore this was the last time that I would make cookies and haul them across the U.S....but I suppose that over time I will forget this should another niece or nephew ask!

Thankfully it appears that temperatures are starting to drop a little so hopefully, I will be able to get to more projects as fall comes into play.  I have made myself a promise to get more done so that I can post more often...I have sort of dropped the ball on that one!

Till then...






Photobucket

3 comments:

SimplySweetsbyHoneybee{Melissa} said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous cookies! I've always been a fan of the just married car. Love it!

My Repurposed Life said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh man! 10 dozen!

you're such a great aunt,

congrats to the happy couple... the cookies look fabulous!
gail

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the way you displayed the cookies with the little crabs crawling on them. Very cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails