11.05.2013

Twice the fun!

These are some cookies that I made for my niece and her sister-in-law's joint baby shower.  Obviously, one is having a girl and one is having a boy (my niece, Jessica, is having the girl).

What says baby girl better than little pink dresses and matching Mary Jane's?





 
And for little boys...how about some onsies and matching Converse?







Can you guess what cutter I used for the shoes?  Yep, my candy corn cutter!

Now about those guesses for yesterday's little teaser.  I can tell you it is NOT a:

Santa
Hedgehog
Turkey
Garden Gnome
Frankenstein
Bear
or a  Kneeling Angel or Fairy

Please keep the guesses coming...I think this might have been harder than I thought!

Till next time! 



Photobucket

1 comments:

Laura S Reading said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

All very cute and I am sure delicious.
I think I like them better as booties than candy corn!

Really coming up blank on yesterdays cutter but I know you can use it to make hedgehogs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails