3.11.2014

Baby Shower and Fiesta cookies!

That's quite a pair, right?!

These are the baby shower cookies that Jackie ordered for her sister and the future baby Elliot!  The theme was "Sprinkles", and here is what the invite looked like:


Here are the cookies:



Ugghhh, pardon the poor picture quality!  I airbrushed the chevron background in a silver...sadly the picture does not show the metallic look.  I loved the girly "E" monogram!  Thanks, Jackie!!

I don't watch, but apparently last night was The Bachelor Finale Night.  Kelli has girl's night every week to watch this stupid show, clearly I don't get it, but whatevs!  Anyhoo, last night she was going with a "Fiesta" theme, so who am I to turn down a chance to make fun cookies?!



How does this color pallet not make you happy!  (Kind of makes you think ahead to Cinco de Mayo, right?!)  I gather from comments that the show was less than a huge hit, but it sounds as though the cookies might have made up for it!

Till next time!
 



Photobucket

1 comments:

Lisa TheBearFootBaker said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

WOW! Those fiesta cookies look amazing!! I also love the shower cookies that are Sprinkled with Love! So cute and the umbrellas are PERFECT!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails