4.17.2014

Another crazy week!

I am keeping it short and sweet!  It's been wild around here, as far as cookies go!  Here are first of many cookies that have walked out my door so far!

An ETSY order for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:



Shelly ordered Super Hero's with a twist!  Love the colors of these!  Happy Birthday, Sebastian!




An ETSY order for Easter...don't you love this cute bunny that was drawn by "Cookies with Character"!  She has an ETSY shop where you can buy her images, print and put in your Kopy Kake...the rest is all you!




Another Easter order...thank you, Nubia!:




Here are a few of the Easter Gift Boxes that I offered:




Aren't they fun?!

 And for something NOT Easter...this is a design that I am offering for Teacher Appreciation.  I posted these on Instagram and had to stop taking orders after a couple of hours!  Too many cookies...not enough time!



There are 14 little miniature apples in the jar...my favorite part just might be the little tag that is attached:




Stinkin' cute, right?

That's it for today...back to my kitchen!

I hope every one has a wonderful Easter!



Photobucket

1 comments:

Amy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That tag is The.Best! Love it! And your eggs are so beautiful. I love it when you have lots of cookies to show. They are edible pieces of art!
Amy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails