4.03.2014

It's been a very colorful week!

These are what I call a real "bang for your buck" cookie...simple enough to execute, but when they are finished, just looking at them, makes you want to be a kid again!  Okay...I lied about the last part, but you have to admit, they are pretty fun!

The first set was for Jackie's daughter, Evan (who is one of Taylor's best friends, here in AZ)


This set is for Taylor (how weird is it that they both decided on the same theme without the other one knowing AND their birthday's are just one day apart?)

Anyhoo, here are Taylor's cookies:


Taylor's only request was that she wanted the paint to be extra "messy"...I'm not going to lie, the OCD in me struggled with that!!  I don't do "intentional" messy very well, but I think these will do! 

Those paintbrushes have to make it to Denver...through the mail, mind you...in one piece!!  What are the chances that is going to happen?!

Next few weeks are going to be busy, busy busy...stay tuned for some cookie cuteness!!t

Till then...


2 comments:

My Repurposed Life said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

how funny they chose the same theme? :)

love the cookies and the paint brushes. I know you pack really well, so I think they'll make it safe and sound.

gail

Amy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those are beautiful! Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails