5.15.2014

Gettin' you up to speed!

It's been a crazy month!  Not only have I been traveling the world (not really, I haven't been further than Disneyland and Las Vegas...both of which are a 45 minute plane ride away), but I when I was not on the road, I was making cookies like a mad woman!

After Easter it was Teacher Appreciation...I ended up making 21 of these little jewels!


This is about 300 mini apples...yikes!

I also made 3 Teacher gift boxes that were sent to Seattle, using these designs in each!  Thank you SSB for the girly apple inspiration!


Then it was on to Mother's Day...these little designs:


...made up 5 of these total:


Then it was time to do some FUN 60th Birthday cookies.  Love the Ball Jar idea:


"Having a Ball since 1954"...I can't take the credit for the cute idea...but fun, huh?

And last but not least...some fun beachy gift boxes!



That pretty much catches you up for now!

Till next time...happy baking!




Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails