8.26.2010

And the winners are:

First, let me apolopgize for NOT being able to figure out how in the heck to post the random.org generator itself...I guess I should have done my research before the drawing. Since I did not, I guess you are just going to have to trust me on this one!

The first winner drawn was:

#63
Mama Schell (akaJen)

Second number drawn was:

#93
Aly

Please contact me with your choice of either 1 dozen Cookies or an apron from my ETSY shop! If I don't hear from the winners within 2days, I will do a re-draw!

Thanks to everyone who played along! If you didn't win this time, no worries...I plan to have occasional giveaways! If you come by, please take the time to leave a comment...it will be worth your while!

I will be back tomorrow with more cookies to share and a recipe!



There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!

1 comments:

Tyra said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations to the winners! Lucky lucky ladies!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails