10.04.2010

COCKTAILS ANYONE?!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Once again my beloved Cardinals got a whooping...must I make Cardinal cookies again to get another win out of them?! Oh well, there is always next week!

My sister has been visiting her for a couple of weeks and she decided that she wanted to take some cookies home to friends (and an extra dozen for herself). She wanted palm trees, bathing suits, sunglasses and some "foofoo" drinks. First, I explained that summer is over and we are now into fall (can't you tell, we are going to be down to the 90's next week) but she loves the looks of these cookies so that is what we went with. I just took a quick pic of the beverages since you have seen my summery ones on more than one occasion anyway. First time making the beer glasses...you really cannot tell from the photo, but I added glitter to the beer and foam to represent bubbles and of course sanding sugar to the rest!



My daughter and I were in a small craft boutique this past weekend...she sold hairbows and I sold aprons...between that and what my sister took, my inventory is low, but I am offering a special to my bloggers...10% off all aprons till Oct. 15th! Be sure to contact me first before purchasing on ETSY so that I can make the price adjustment!

Linked to:





There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!

1 comments:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Loves me some foofy drinks!! And these are the best because you don't have a hangover in the morning!! LOL Sorry I've been MIA lately - just been super busy trying to get ABC projects done before Garry took my precious crafty goodies to AZ with him this morning. I've been babysitting quite a bit, too. Just can't get enough of that little stinker. But now that Garry is gone, I'll have more time to blurf and comment. Counting the days till I can get down there to feel that 90 degree weather again. Hope you're having fun with your sister!! Hugs! Oh and I keep forgetting to tell you that Julie wants me to feature you on the ABC DT Blog as a "Friend of ABC Toys & Crafts." I think she wants me to do this in November. So we'll have to chat about that soon, okay?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails