11.19.2010

Going to toot my own horn!

Most of you probably don't know that I am obsessed with "makeover" blogs...no, not the "people" kind of makeovers, inanimate objects to be exact! Nothing excites me more than seeing a 1970's hutch given a second chance at life! Remember the one I bought, if not you can see it here. I am happy to report it is half way finished...can't wait to show you all when it is completed.

Anyhoo, every morning I go through my long list of blogs and see what everyone is re-doing. One of my favorites is Remodelaholic and I am proud to announce that they actually featured my little sewing chair! How cool is that?! If you want to be inspired to turn that trash into a treasure, I highly recommend checking them out!

Okay, so you probably came here to see cookies, and I have some to share. This will probably be my last Fall ones for this year...I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week...yikes! These will be going to an unsuspecting relative and one of my best buds!








There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!


2 comments:

MG said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous cookies, as always!! Lucky unsuspecting relative! lol
I love your redos, they're very inspiring! I'm looking forward to the unveiling of the hutch, as well as that little KITCHEN!

MG said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness, just clicked your sewing chair link. Your sewing nook is spectacular!!!
And, congrats on being featured!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails