11.06.2010

A Princess Birthday!

Happy Saturday, all!

It's been somewhat of a hectic week, not sure why, but it has! I did have a cookie order for some girly cookies (always fun to do!) and as it turned out, quite "princess-y" (pretty sure that is not a word!). For Allyssa's 6th birthday we did crowns, dresses and a sparkly shoe...fifteen cookies in all! I was quite pleased at how they turned out, I hope Mom and Allyssa are as well! Happy birthday, Allyssa!






Hope you all have a great weekend...happy baking!


There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

In person my favorite was the dress...it was absolutely adorable! LOVED THEM!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails