11.13.2010

We're havin' a party!

Who doesn't love a party? The details are still being worked on, but the date will be Monday, December 13th. Let's just say there will be "cookies" involved and prizes too! So, if you live in the Phoenix area (I live in Gilbert) you will want to dust off your favorite Christmas attire and join the fun. Open to anyone, with limited space, so watch for upcoming details or contact me if you just can't wait!

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!

2 comments:

MG said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I loooove a party!! And, I've never been to Arizona! :D

FlyAwayHome said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like fun! too bad I live so far away, otherwise I would be the first on your guest list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails