2.11.2011

And the Valentine's just keep on coming...

or should I say "going"! These were more gift sets that were sent out yesterday!

Melanie (aka PeanutPattie) purchased these for her hubby:



And all boxed up:



Jen sent these to her Grandpa...how "sweet" is that?!



And a fundraiser cookie bouquet for Qwest:



Now aren't YOU sorry you didn't send your Sweetie some cookies...you will be when you are out on Monday looking for the perfect Valentine's Day gift ;-)

A BIG "Thank You" to everyone that keeps me busy bakin'!

I still a few more local orders to complete in the next few days! Have a great weekend!

This post linked to:

linkparty











There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!




3 comments:

MG said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Can't wait to see them, and EAT them!! (provided my Sweetie shares ;) ) You did an incredible job!!! Thanks so much!!!

The Painted Cookie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Terri these are great! I love the heart on the butt cheek LOL!

Carrie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Another batch of beautiful cookies. Love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails