2.14.2011

Spiders and Love Bugs?!!

Although I have enjoyed making all the Valentine's Day cookies...I can honestly say, I have had enough red, black, pink and white for a while! I want to thank ALL the people that ordered cookies to keep me busy baking for the last week...it was fun and I really appreciate it!

I thought I would share the last of my orders. These little cuties were for Thomas' preschool class.

"Spiderman" for the boys:




Love Bugs for the girls:



Two more gift boxes:






For those of you that ask. "How do you make all these cookies and not eat them?!"...I don't, hence the reason I will be taking my happy butt back to Weight Watchers today! Makes me a little crabby just thinking about it...those first weigh in's can be a bitch downer for sure! Wish me luck!


Till then...happy baking!


There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!

1 comments:

Erin Smetak said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

These are amazing! And the one heart where you swirled the other hearts like a chain?! WOW!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails