4.11.2011

Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a great weekend. It was "Master's" weekend in this house...meaning that pretty much all we did was watch golf the enitre time. Not to worry...I love watching it and didn't mind at all! We had Thomas and Taylor on Saturday night while Mom and Dad enjoyed a night out for their anniversary.

I have a few more cookies to share with you today. It was Taylor's birthday last week and Melissa (I don't know what this girl is going to do when her kids want to make their own choice for both birthday themes and Halloween costumes...I think she has all of this thought out until they turn at least 20 years old!). Anyhoo, this year it was a "Sweet Shoppe" theme, and I will say, she did a great job of decorating. Hop on over to her blog and check it out!

Nana's job was to, of course, supply the cookies.  This is what I came up with...just click on the picture for a better look!




Easy peasy...in fact one of the easiest party cookies that I have had to come up with to date!  Whatcha' think?

Tomorrow my latest "ABC Project" unvail...be sure and stop by.  I really do love how this one came out! 

Till then...happy baking!

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails