5.05.2011

Happy Cinco de Mayo...and a Silent Auction Donation!

I am a complete dork...in the last couple of days, I have made not one, but two Teacher Appreciation cookie orders...I managed to forget to take pictures of both.  The first was for Jen...thanks, Jen!  The other was "pro bono" work, but I hope Thomas' teacher enjoys her cookies as well!

In lieu of those pictures, I will share the basket that I donated for a recent Silent Auction at a local grade school.  I know it is very hard to see all the cookies, so you will just have to trust me when I tell you...this basket rocked!  Eighteen cookies in all, AND a gift certificate for a free future dozen of their choice.  I wish I could tell you how much the basket went for, but sadly the girl did not get back to me with that information.  (Click on picture for better view!)



Whatcha' think?! My personal favorite is the hamburger...looked juicy enough to eat to me!

I have a couple of Mother's Day gift boxes to whip up...hopefully I will remember to snap a pic this time! 

Till then...Happy Baking~



There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!


2 comments:

MG said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, you had fun with this one!! There is a little bit of everything in there! The outdoor grill one is awfully cute!

It's a shame you're so far from me, otherwise I'd be tapping your shoulder for a silent auction donation for the boxer rescue luau coming up in a couple weeks.

FlyAwayHome said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You always amaze me with you talent. These are sooooo cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails