11.26.2012

It's that time of year again!!

You know what I am talking about, right? It's the only time of year that you can get some of your most favorite things! Just for fun, I thought I would share a few of my "Christmas time must haves"!

First, and in no particular order, is the Starbucks Gingerbread Latte!

 
Kelli could tell you the exact day these come out...I BELIEVE it is Nov. 1st.  Seriously, is there anything better on a cold morning...and by cold, I mean 50 degrees here in AZ!!  Loves me some gingerbread anything, but these just make my day!

Next comes this bad boy:

This could quite possibly be my favorite of all.  If you were around last year, you remember I told you about the Chic-fil-A Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake.  It does not get any better than this, people!  Promise me you will give it a try this holiday season...I am not letting you off the hook till you do.  Then I want you to come back here and tell me all about it!

And last, but certainly not least, are these little bites of Heaven:


Now, I have only seen these at Costco, but I am sure they can be found elsewhere.  They are delish, and for about $5 a bag, you should not be deprived!  We may or may not be on our 3rd bag in this house...just sayin'!

Now...go put at least ONE, if not all three, on your "must try" list...you can come back and thank me later!

Off to check out Cyber Monday sales...be sure to check back for my Twin Headboard reveal (it's a cutie, if I do say so myself) and a few other projects that I have up my sleeve.

Till then...go out and ENJOY!
 







There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies! Photobucket
Pin It

1 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I don't think I have any Holiday favorites...but I was talking about you the other day to jamie. If I had your phone number, I would have texted you a picture of our yummy chocolate chip cookies... yep, you guessed it, from a mix! LOL Hey! they taste really good. :)

gail

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails