8.06.2014

Uggghhhh...

...has it really been that long since I posted?  Such a bad blogger!

Anyhoo...as promised, I am finally back with some "after" pics of my floor.  I was sort of dragging my feet because I was hoping to have at least one area rug by now...but that has not happened as of yet.  Think I may have found one though...just saw it yesterday at of all places, Target!  Loves me some Target!

So let's take a peek, okay?!


I actually have two accent walls to paint...and although I have a color in mind, I have to wait till I get the area rug!  I decided I needed some color in my life and my motto is...GO BIG OR GO HOME!  You can barely see the new drapes I made on the window (grommet drapes too, kind of proud of myself!).  More about those in a minute!


Ignore the sleeping pooch in the background...another spot where I desperately need an area rug!  I never knew how easily furniture slides around without something underneath!


Just another view of the floor!


Whatcha' think?  Should I get an area rug for under the dining room table?


Jury's still out on this one!  I guess if I find the perfect rug, I may put one under my kitchen table!

Now about those drapes and cushions!  Remember when I said, I needed some color?  Well, you don't get much more color than this:


The drapes are already made for the living room and dining room.  I will make valances out of the same material for across the back of my house, which is family room and kitchen.  What can I say...it just makes me happy!  I just purchased the fabric on the right to recover my dining room chairs...let's not talk about the fact that I just did this not that long ago!  What?!  A girl can't change her mind?!

Okay...that's about it for me, for now! 

For those that don't give two figs about my house reno and come by strictly to see cookies...I got lots of those to share too!  I PROMISE not to make you wait another couple weeks to see them!  Pinky swear!

Till then...




Photobucket

3 comments:

Melissa Moore said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

HaHa just scrolled through this post and then saw the one previous and had to laugh...yea that old carpet was BAD!! The house looks AMAZEBALLS mom!! Oh and if my opinion matters at all...rug under dining table YES...Kitchen table NO!!!

My Repurposed Life said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your floor looks great in every room!

I know nothing about rugs and such-so I'm no help. lol

gail

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OH EM GEE!! Those drapes and the new chair fabric are amazing! I vote for a rug under both tables. I speak from experience . . . I've wanted a rug under my dining room table for forever, but haven't found that perfect one. I think another trip to Living Spaces is in order when I get back! I'd like one in my kitchen, too, but the space is probably too small for it. Your floor turned out so beautiful!! I bet you AND the dogs are loving it!! Can't wait to see it in real life!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails