2.23.2011

Mardi Gras, anyone?

So first things first, as you can tell by my little weight loss tracker over there ---->, it was not a very good week at Weight Watcher's ;-(...now, you are probably thinking that I cheated, which I didn't, NOT....ONE....STINKIN'...TIME, which is what makes this pill that much harder to swallow! But being a big girl, I pulled up my Granny Panties and have entered week 2. As Kelli said, it was better than gaining! Moving on...

Remember I told you a few days ago that I had a ABC project to share? Well it is finally done but I have not taken pictures yet so I will post them tomorrow, till then however, I will show you a little picture of the "before"...maybe you can even guess what it is that I transformed this little "peach" into:



She's a beauty, don't ya think?! Trust me, you won't even recognizer her now! Be sure and pop in tomorrow for the reveal...I think those with little kids in their lives, may be the most interested!

Now how about a few cookies? I think we have discussed that when I get bored and have no orders, I tend to "play", and with approximately 400 cookie cutters to date (can you believe I have accumulated that many in one freakin' year...yikes?!) I like to experiment with ones that may have not been used yet. It's a little too early for St. Patrick's Day, so I chose a Mardi Gras theme instead! Whatcha' think?



I thought they turned out sort of fun! I don't go to Mardi Gras and I don't know anyone that lives in Louisiana, but I wanted something fun to work on, so this is what I came up with! Aren't those gold ones fun? NOTE TO SELF: Must have Luster Dust in every color!!

BTW, since there are many times when this household has more cookies than we can possibly chew (especially since we are dieting)and trust me, that happens A LOT...drop me an email if you are interested in samples. For the cost of shipping, I would be glad to send you some...sadly, these have now been sitting around here too long and will probably go in the trash! Anyhoo, just use the "Contact Me" button in my sidebar, if you are interested!

Till tomorrow...happy baking!






There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!

3 comments:

MG said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait for the big reveal!!! :D

The cookies are stunning, and feel free to mail me samples anytime you have an overflow. LOL

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's a puppet show stage! ;-) LOL!

MG said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am up early to see these pictures! Wake up! Wake up! I wanna see!! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails