3.22.2011

It's finally SPRING!

It is totally ironic that yesterday was finally the first day of spring and it rained all day here in sunny AZ...you would have never known that it was 85 degrees a few days ago. I don't know how I lived in northwest for the first 45 years of my life...it was such a depressing day! Anyhoo, the sunshine is supposed to be back today and I can't wait!

Before my sister's arrived I wanted to make some cookies to have in the cake plate on the counter...it was a little to early to think about Easter and I wasn't really in the mood to make flowers so I chose a fruit platter....I mean who doesn't enjoy a good piece of fruit, right?! This is what I came up with:



Whatcha' think? Do you have a favorite? I personally, love the watermelon slices and they make my mouth water thinking about having a slice of the real thing! Yummmmmm!

Till then...happy baking!






There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!

2 comments:

Erin Smetak said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your fruit cookies are awesome! I love the watermelon too! And the way you iced the strawberries and cherries, wow!

LilaLoa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm still kind of obsessing over these cookies because they are SO good looking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails