6.06.2011

Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a great weekend! I am going to make this quick and easy! A couple of Cookie Bouquets that I made for a client last week. She was actually the winner of the recent cookie bouquet that I did for a school fundraiser. Included with the original bouquet, she also received a gift certificate for a free dozen cookies of her choice.

Her granddaughter was graduating from the 8th grade so she decided on a bouquet of flowers and butterflies.  Not wanting to leave out Zoe's brother, Zac...she decided to get him a sports themed bouquet as well!









Be sure to stop back by, more cookies and other projects to share later this week!

Till then....Happy Baking!



There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails