7.16.2011

And the winner is...



Blogger FlyAwayHome said...
Hummm...450 to choose from??? If I win and can't make up my mind, can I have one of each?
July 13, 2011 11:13 AM

CONGRATS to Lucy!  I have never actually met Lucy, but we have become great blogging buddies!  I highly recommend taking a minute to check out her blog...ESPECIALLY if you like sewing.  She makes the most amazing machine embroidery projects I have ever seen.

Thanks to all who played along!  My one year blog anniversary is next month and I am trying to come up with some kind of creative way to celebrate!  Love that I picked up some new "Followers", hope you continue to stop by!  Till then...Happy Baking! 


There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!

2 comments:

FlyAwayHome said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG!I am sooooo excited! I can't believe it! I have been dying to taste those adorable little cookies. Thank you so much for having the give away and such a sweet right up about my blog. Now, back to my original question...If I win and can't choose, do I get one of each? *LOL* Thanks again Terri.

FlyAwayHome said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Can you tell I was excited???? I meant to thank you for the sweet "write up" not "right up" *LOL*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails