7.01.2011

Hooray for the Red, White and Blue!

A quick post as the holiday weekend begins! Let's not forget the real reason for this holiday...to celebrate our freedom! Let's also keep in mind the people that put their life on the line everyday so that we can continue to enjoy it!

These are a few cookies that I made last weekend...sort of a Fourth of July, trial run, if you will! Typically, I don't outline my cookies in black and then fill, which is what I did on these...not a huge fan of my outcome, but let's be honest, I needed something to post today so here ya go! I have to say, I was quite pleased with the flip flops, however!






I am already mentally preparing myself for the high temperatures that we will be experiencing this weekend...it is supposed to be 117 degrees tomorrow.  Holy schnikes!  It is pretty safe to say we will be inside with the air conditioning blasting or outside in the pool.

I am getting very close to 300 hundred followers...who knows, there could be a cookie "giveaway" in the near future, so tell your friends to stop by and help me reach that goal.  Till then, Happy Baking! 

Hope you all have a safe and happy Fourth of July weekend!





There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!

1 comments:

FlyAwayHome said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

yep, I think we both are suckers for the cute little flip flops. They are just adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails