9.08.2011

Are YOU ready....

for some football?!

For those that know me, you know that this is my favorite time of year...not because of the cooler temps (which we are still waiting for here in AZ), not for the change of color in the leaves (ummmm, what leaves?), and certainly not for the smell of autumn in the air (that usually comes about November). Nope, it is for good ol' NFL football!


GO CARDINALS! 

'Nuff said!





There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!

2 comments:

Marianne said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOL not into sports, but seriously into Fall, so I guess we have that in common.
Enjoy the season and yes Go Cardinals!!!

Cindy~Cookie Cheers said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love you logo's Terri!
I wish my Ravens weren't so
intricate.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails