1.16.2012

Valentine's Day revisited!

So, we made it through Christmas and we are over halfway through January...you all know what is just around the corner! Yep, Valentine's Day will be here before we know it and you will all be wondering what to get your Sweetie!  Since we all know the fastest way to a man's heart is through his tummy, why not give him something cute AND good to eat?!

I am currently working on a few new designs but until I get them done, I put together this quick little collage to remind you what I did last year.  If you live locally, I highly recommend the cookie bouquet...if it needs to ship, I have a couple of different gift box options!



Whatch'a think?  Look familiar...you had forgotten how cute they were, right?!  There is something for every age and gender.  Packaged individually, the "Lovebugs" and "Spidey" are perfect for classroom parties!

I am not going to lie...February is a crazy busy month for me and I am not talking just cookies here!  If you want to order please let me know ASAP, cuz' I will be doing a limited amount of orders!

Till next time...Happy Baking!

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Photobucket

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails