3.06.2012

It was a "sports" kind of week!

I had two different occasions to make sports cookies last week. 

I did footballs for Thomas' party that was celebrating the end of the season.  If you have never seen a game that involved 5 year old's playing this game, you should really do so!  By far the most exciting kid sport in my opinion!



A friend of Kelli's from UofP also ordered sports themed cookies, only these were for soccer.



Soccer balls tend to be a bit tricky...my Kopykake came in very handy to keep the design consistent!

I will post my Boxer Luv Rescue fundraiser cookies in the next couple of days...till then Happy Baking!


There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies! Photobucket
Pin It

1 comments:

Sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

so cute, I so want a kopy kake projector, but so cannot justify it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails