5.12.2012

More Teacher Appreciation!

Not that anyone has really missed me, but trust me, I have been a little busy!

First we spent a great week with my sister-in-law and her boyfriend that came to visit from Portland.  This is the perfect time of year to visit AZ...not hot enough to literally fry you, but plenty warm to heat the pool and go for a refreshing swim.  Not me, however....I like my pool water like what most people would consider bath water...so I appreciated the pool from a lounge chair.

Anyhoo, last week was my birthday (well, okay...not the whole week, but you get the idea) so my hubby and I took our usual birthday trip to Las Vegas (since turning 50, we go there for both his birthday in November and mine in May).  We love that place!  He kept us in the game by winning a few nice jackpots and I kept the whole trip real, by losing!  Sad, but true.  Regardless, we had a great time but it is good to be back home!

So, today I have a few last "Teacher Appreciation" cookies to share that I managed to make in between everything else.  The cookie bouquet was for Thomas' teacher:


 And these were divided up and packaged for two of Taylor's teachers.  My daughter found a really cute idea on Pinterest, where you purchase little gifts to represent each letter of the alphabet, so with the help of the entire class, they filled two big baskets full of goodies.  Hmmmmm, was it just coincidence that Melissa got the letter "C"...I think not!
 

 So,now it is time to get back to cookies and miscellaneous projects, so I should have lots to share soon!

Till then...have a great weekend!  








There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies! Photobucket
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails