9.10.2012

It's "owl" about turning one!

Shauna contacted me about a month ago to order some cookies for her daughter, Brynnlee's (love that name), first birthday!  WHAT?!  Okay, where did that year go because it was just that long ago that I was making Shauna's baby shower cookies and it seems like last month!

She sent me a picture of the invite and knew that she wanted owls, but not sure what to go with.  I suggested something simple like circles with the number "1" and ovals with her name...those darn owls were so cute, I thought they should be the main attraction!  Here is a what the owl looked like on the invitation:


Stinkin' cute, huh?  This is what I came up with:


Whatcha' think...kind of cute?  They were so much fun to do...I don't know what it is about owls, but they are a real "hoot" to make!

They were individually packaged for favors.  I added the ribbon but Shauna was attaching a small tag...she was kind enough to send me this picture when they were all done:


How cute is that tag?  Love!  Thanks so much, Shauna...hope Brynnlee had a wonderful first birthday!!




There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies! Photobucket
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails