1.07.2013

I am now going on...

...day six of being without a car! Needless to say, I am not a happy camper! To begin with, I miscalculated the original amount of days I was going to be without one. It really should have been three, not two because if I would have thought about it, I would have realized I was not going to get it until late on Friday...that is just the way that these things happen, right?!

Long story short...I have lived through it (so far) and even managed to get a few things done!  I had a cookie order for a baby shower.  Mary Ann picked little baby feet, bibs and fish.  She was creating her own bouquet, so she chose to have the cookies on sticks.  This is what I came up with:


Please pardon the poor quality of pic...I started packaging these before there is good, natural light!

I also told you last week that I was going to be working on Kelli's "new" table.  Well it is not complete, but I can show you a little sneak peek!


Whatcha' think?  I have not had a "hitch" in this project yet...I am waiting for that to happen!  Rarely does something go as planned the first time around, right?  Since this pic was taken, the top has been top coated with three coats of polyurethane, giving it the perfect amount of shine!  Can't wait to get the top attached to the bottom!  Stay tuned!

Till then....  






There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies! Photobucket
Pin It

4 comments:

sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

those cookies are so cute, and that table top looks great so far!

gail@My Repurposed Life said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

see, told you I was catching up on my reader! :)
adorable cookies! love the little feet.
that table! oh my it's going to be beautiful.... you have me wanting to build something. :(
can't wait to see the new table.
gail

FlyAwayHome said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cookies are adorable and I can't wait to see the finished table. Six days - no car!!!!! I would be going crazy. Glad to see your keeping busy.

Maid Service Sunnyvale said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great read thankyyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails