4.06.2013

Just a few cookies to share!

Just a quick post to share a few cookies that I made recently.

An old friend (and by "old" I mean from high school, which was many moons ago!) was here in Phoenix a while back to take in some spring training games and play some golf.  I decided to send John home with some cookies...this is what I came up with:


I thought a variety of "Arizona" related cookies were the way to go!  My personal fave:


The baseball field...how about you?

We are currently entertaining my sisters and brother-in-law from out of town.  We are having a little "open house" at Kelli's tonight and you know there will be cookies to go along with our "theme"!

Stay tuned...

Photobucket






2 comments:

My Repurposed Life said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE the people at the baseball field! how clever!

great cookies as always Terri!
gail

MG said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE the "crowd"! That was brilliant! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails