9.16.2013

Birthday cookies!

I was contacted by Jamie to do some birthday cookies for her 2 year old son, Lincoln.  It was going to be a Toy Story theme, but I think it was geared more towards Woody because her first choices were cowboy boots and sheriff badges.  This is what I came up with:



Ya gotta love Woody, right? 


Of course you don't see his actual face...but we will save that story for another day!

I know that I never got back with the project I promised last week, but this week for sure...and I am working on more cookies! 

Till then!



Photobucket

2 comments:

My Repurposed Life said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE the cookies Terri... so cute!

gail
can't wait to see the project. ;)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is a perfect example for character cookies for everyone who is afraid to make faces. I love everything about this platter!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails