1.27.2014

A quick Update!


Why quick?  Because I have cookies waiting to be decorated and since the cookie fairies aren’t getting the job done…that just leaves me to do it!  I have lots to do this week…probably a piece of cake for most cookiers, but since I usually do not take enough orders to stress myself out…I’m not so sure this week!

Anyhoo, here’s what I was up to last week!
It was week #3 for using a new cookie cutter (should have been posted last week, but I did actually use it last week).  This is the cute cutter designed by Sweet Sugar Belle…I decided that instead of a cookie jar, mine would be filled with candy!

Candy Jars

I had a cousin come to visit and since he loves golf, I decided to make him some golf cookies!

Golf

These were for a couples baby shower that did not know the gender of the baby…apparently they are Dodger fans and met at a baseball game…so Dodger blue and pink bats and balls seemed like the perfect theme:

Bats and Balls

And last, but certainly not least…Corie sent me this invite for her son Liam’s birthday.
 
015

I decided to “man up” and use my airbrush to give the airplanes a little “vintage look”…if this didn’t work, I could have been redoing nine airplane cookies, but I have to say…I really liked how they turned out!  Did I mention I have a “love/hate” relationship with my airbrush?!

Airplanes and Clouds

So, whatcha’ you think?  About the cookies, that is.  In case you didn’t notice, and I am sure you did…I am back to taking pictures with my Iphone again.  Sometimes is hard impossible to teach an old dog new tricks and my camera is back to kicking my butt!

Till next time!

3 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your cookies are so CUTE!! I love the cookie jar with candy. It is perfect for Valentine's Day!!

My Repurposed Life said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I always love your cookies. You're so talented, and you know I have a real appreciation for that talent.
phone? me too! I don't have an iPhone, but I do take pictures with my droid because my camera is a piece of crap. I need a new camera, but not point in buying a great one, because of paint, sawdust, etc.

gail

SweetSugarBelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm still waiting on those cookie fairies!!! Love these jars!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails