1.19.2011

Wow, I am flattered!

Last week, Nancy at A to Zebra Celebrations, left a comment on my blog saying that she would like to post my cookies on her blog for a "wonderful cookies" feature. First let me say, I am ALWAYS flattered when someone thinks enough of my work to want to show it on their own blog...but when I went to Nancy's blog this morning, I was in utter awe! This girl knows how to throw a PAR-TAY (her daughter's "zebra" theme party is adorable)! She even lives here in AZ!

It's a little late for my own girls (I may see one in Taylor's future, however) but I know that a lot of my readers have small children...you have to check out her blog for her party ideas! She even has an ETSY shop, which means she does all the work for you!

ETA: After further "investigation", I see that Nancy has party ideas for ALL ages...young or young at heart!

Thanks, Nancy...you truly made my day!

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!

2 comments:

FlyAwayHome said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I see I am not the only one that brags about your talent. She has a great blog also...lucky you to have been featured again!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dude! This is so cool!! And my flower bouquet looks as beautiful in the pic as it did in real life!! LOL

I really want to have Julie feature your Valentine cookies for February - Tuesdays and Thursdays are free days on the blog. Will you pick a date in February (hopefully BEFORE Valentine's Day) so that we can do this on ABC? You don't really have to do anything, since the cookies and pics are already taken - just direct your readers to the ABC blog on the date that you pick. I'm going to go find the questionnaire that we have people do and email it to you right now. Okay?! Okay!! Congrats, chica. This clearly is where your talent flourishes - so cool!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails