8.09.2011

Coffee Table...

is officially:


I am not going to lie...it was a little hard to part with because I was really pleased at how it turned out.  Sadly, it did not match my current decor and I don't think hubby was up to purchasing everything else new to go with it!  If I want to continue refinishing furniture, some things just have to go.  I hope Ann and her husband enjoy their new table...thanks so much!

Now, how about a few cookies?!  Yesterday was Kelli's friend, Brannigan's birthday.  She wanted something both different and humorous...so we came up with this:




Why not a few "props" on a stick?  All the mustache's are hand cut...hard to believe that I don't have any mustache cookie cutters, right?  Well, I don't know that there currently are any sold, but I do have my eye on some that I found on Pinterest that will be out later this fall!  A must have to add to my collection.




  Hope you had a great birthday "OGBrannieDee"!



There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Terri, you are THE best!!!! I absolutely love my cookie basket. Ate one of the mustaches for breakfast this morning- breakfast of champions right?
My roommate texted me this morning and said, "cutest cookie basket ever!!"
Thanks for the bday wishes and cookies. Can't wait until your next cookie decorating party!

-Brannigan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails