7.24.2013

And the winner is...

...wait, wait, wait...don't you want to see what you won first?  Sure you do!

This is one of my newer cutters that I purchased a while back from Ecrandal.  They make amazing cookie cutters but because they are made from copper, they are a little pricey.  When I really want to "treat" myself, I buy a few!  You remember my little beach babes:


Love them!  The cutter that I used for this giveaway may look familiar because I have one that is very similar...my newer one is just a slightly different version of this cutter:


Oh how I love thee!  Anyhoo, these are the cookies for this giveaway:


I know...the differences in the two are very subtle, but this version has scallops on top!  The bosom in this cutter, I could do without...but how about that waistline?!  A girl can dream, can't she?!


How fun is this damask design.  I wish I could say it was hand drawn, but nope,  the bottom of this little lingerie is actually made from a Wiltons Sugar Sheet that I picked up at JoAnns:


They have quite a selection of design patterns and although they probably would work better for cakes...it was fun to use on a cookie as well.


Okay, so I guess you are wondering if you are a winner, so let's get to it:

Here is the number chosen by Random.org (oh, and if you are wondering why I chose from only twelve comments, it was because two of those comments were just email addresses and I did not count them as entries).

The winner is:


Jenny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates 7
I originally read your blog and just admired your talent in decorating cookies. Now I have come to love your talent in refinishing furniture even more!

Congrats to Jenny!  These need to go out today, so I will contact Jenny and wait for her response for an address...should she not get back to me soon enough, I will pick a new winner!

Thanks to ALL that played along and a special "thank you" to all of you that take the time to stop by regularly to see what I am up to!

Till next time...


This post linked to:

House of Hepworth



Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am so excited that I won these beautiful cookies! I just sent you an email with my address. Thank you so much!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OH MY GOSH!! My head must be up my ass because I didn't even know you were having a give away. But never mind that!! I NEED to order those lingerie cookies for Amy's bachelorette party!! I'll be texting you tomorrow - hopefully you're not too busy because these will seriously be an amazing hit at the party!! FREAKING AMAZING!! XOXO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails